Today I made my way over to Hobby Lobby to take advantage of the Wilton 40% off coupon that I blogged about the other day. I am taking a cake decorating class and needed supplies for the class. I was able to get almost everything on my list, except for the Wilton Icing because they were out of stock. I will have to go to another store or look at Michael's since they will take Hobby Lobby coupons. I wanted to share what I purchased because it really was a great deal on Wilton products. My total was $41.00 and with my discount I saved $14.23, making my total a whopping $26.77. I am really excited about the cupcake tower that I picked up for only $5.99 with the coupon!!! And I almost bought the exact same one at Target an hour earlier for $12.99.
If you need anything don't wait, this
coupon expires tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment